Why we’re doing small group/mock-up styled interviews:
• This gives YOU an opportunity to shine!
• This gives US a chance to hire the most fabulous prom stylists for the 2020 prom season which is January thru May.
What to expect:
• You will be given a “prom customer” and racks of prom dresses. You will have the opportunity to sell her the most perfect dress. Be ready for all customer feedback and have answers/suggestions when your customer tells you she does not like something. For example, pull another dress you think she would LOVE!
What we are looking for:
• By putting you in a mock customer service scenario, we can get a vibe if you would be good fit for the boutique. We are looking for outgoing and friendly personalities. We are looking to see if you listen to your customer and can suggest what would look great! We are looking for prom consultants who can make it fun for their customer and also put them at ease so they feel comfortable modeling dresses on the runway. We are looking for girls that empower other girls! We are looking for girls that realize what an amazing memory finding your prom dress is and can positively add to that customer's experience.
We now have 12 dressing rooms, a runway, chandelier lighting and over 200 prom dresses by Jovani, Terani, Aleta, Blush, Intrigue, Tiffany Designs, Studio 17, Panoply, Rachel Allan, Faviana, Scala, Alyce Paris, Vienna and La Femme!
We will be hosting POP-UP prom events (even near Ocean City at Groovy Girlz in Sea Isle City!) and throwing boutique parties like Pajama Prom Nights!!
• Show up on time
• Dress to impress and dress as if you were already hired! (NO uggs, NO ripped jeans, NO crop tops and NO short skirts!) Appearance matters in this industry. Occasionally our consultants will help with bridal appointments therefore how you present yourself is very important in our hiring process.
Here's how it works: Be creative and let your personality shine in your on-line answers! Follow us on Instagram and DM us that you applied. We will follow back:-) After Lauren reviews all of the applications (deadline is December 10th) she will contact those that seem like a perfect fit for our prom department and DM access to a Sign-up Genius appointment form for in-store sales interviews, to be held approximately 12/11 thru 12/19.